Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain QMY.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin A

Established Member
Impact
28
QMY.org...paid $110 3character.com says LLL.orgs are $195.

I thought it might be worth a little more because of the word my. but I'm new LLL

did I get a good deal?
bad deal?

bottom line...

what do you think I could get for it in the current reseller market?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
i would say 150 plus

Queue My
 
0
•••
I would say the reseller value is $150-$200...

End user price: $500- Low $XXXX
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, any others?
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
thank you...keep it coming please...I applied for sedo premium auction and will I apply for top domain listing...I always do no matter what the name...by the way for the right price it's for sale....
 
0
•••
you got a good deal! B-)
 
0
•••
thanks
 
0
•••
more?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back