domain QAZWSX.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
49
I bought this a few years back due to the position of the letters on a standard keyboard (first two columns). It's no qwerty.com but thought it might have some value so I kept hold of it. Seems to be taken in most major extensions. Any feedback would be welcome :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
It does easy to type and remember. But 6N .com (not chinese premium) is around $10.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the feedback! :) I guess I'm not looking for its value as a random 6L.com it's really whether there's any value in over and above that due to the combination of letters. It seems to be taken in many other extensions (net, org, cn, us, info, co.uk, cc, biz etc).
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back