Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ccTLD .qa

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dean

VIP Member
Impact
91
.qa (Qatar) only became available for general registrations a few days ago, still plenty of really good keywords available if thats your thing. I only stumbled upon it when I realised the QA extension would be suitable for a Q&A website I had been trying to find a domain for all day.

Read through the policies and it seems a fairly open extension and there aren't really any restrictions in place except what you would expect from a Muslim country (no sex, gambling, etc.)

Anyway, just a heads up if anyone wants to get some strong keywords, at $39 it isn't the most expensive ccTLD, marcaria.com seems to be the best place to get them.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back