domain pwned.ru

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

New Member
Impact
0
is it worth anythinga at all? i was thinking it could be useful for some shell hosting companies
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Low-Mid $xx (reg fee) at the moment, LMAO
 
0
•••
you probably shouldn't laugh because I already have a $250 offer from a russian buyer
 
0
•••
Yea, it's really nice domain. And I know many russians are crazy about irc and shell things, so it should be really worth of min. $xxx
 
0
•••
w00t said:
you probably shouldn't laugh because I already have a $250 offer from a russian buyer
I wasnt laughing because its stupid I was laughing because its awesome :|
Anyways good luck with the sale
 
0
•••
where did you register it?

Nice term (especially for the Russian Market ;))

-Steve
 
0
•••
There are many russian registrars, such as the most famous ripn.ru
 
0
•••
really nice domain, good luck :)
 
0
•••
ripn doesn't register .ru domains from 01.04. the above mentioned one is registered with GarantParkTelekom aka r01.ru
 
0
•••
Nice Name
Value $xx low to $xx Mid

Lots of places have .RU Regs available
(even me)
Just some are very expensive though
(especially me)
 
0
•••
High $xx.
 
0
•••
bleh, I can get them for $20 apiece ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back