Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 2khost.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Designbin.net

Established Member
Impact
0
Would it be worth anything? I was thinking it could mean:

Windows 2k hosting
Year 2000 hosting

Thanks! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd go with the Win2k angle. I could see 40-80 out of this name.
 
0
•••
Awesome, thanks Matt wade :)

BTW- My two brothers names are: Matt and Wade :D

Cheers
 
0
•••
Cool! I've been called Wade quite a bit in my lifetime. People can't seem to realize it is my last name :)
 
0
•••
Yes, "Win 2K" application!
$32.50 - $45+ (wholesale), IMHO.
Best of Luck here.
 
0
•••
About 3 1/2 years late.

Not much value IMO>
 
0
•••
Short name for hosting.. easy to remember.
$40+
 
0
•••
Thanks guys :)

One more question, how much developed? Like with a design and content?

Thanks
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Designbin.net
Thanks guys :)

One more question, how much developed? Like with a design and content?

Thanks

Certainly more, but it would depend on customers and traffic!
Good Luck with your venture. :)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
< reg fee sorry..2003 windows is here
 
0
•••
Re: 2khost.com

Originally posted by Designbin.net
Would it be worth anything? I was thinking it could mean:

Windows 2k hosting
Year 2000 hosting

Thanks! :)
< Reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back