Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable PVYY.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
56
Hello!

I am selling PVYY.com. It is registered at GoDaddy.com until 5-24-08.

A similar recent sale was VSYY.com for $112.50 back in January!

I believe it would be safe to say that you could price the value of PVYY.com at $120.

Therefore, my BIN will be $120.

I will take any offer.

Thank you for your time.

With Integrity,
Ty Maier
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That is true !

I bought VSYY.com ! :D

:gn:
 
0
•••
Elegy said:
That is true !

I bought VSYY.com ! :D

:gn:
Well then good for you! :D

That is awesome. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back