IT.COM

Push2Check.com - a Cool New FREE Tool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)

I've finally released a new cool tool that checks different parameters for domains and saves their history.
So you can return again later and check for progress of your domain or domains of your competitors.
My tool also has bookmarks to different services for each domain. For your choice you can open bookmarks in tabs or in new windows.

It's a beta version so please tell me what do you like or don't like in it :)
push2check.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Neat little site! Quick and incredibly easy to use. Great job. :)

•••
This is a very clean written script. I like it and will continue to use it.

•••
Thanks, guys! :blink:
I have new ideas for developing my service and making it more useful.
So, updates are coming soon :blink:
If you have any new ideas also, you're welcome to share them here or on the site :blink:

•••
really great and neat site :D

•••
Hello! :)

It's me again with updates. :)
Now my tool also checks subdomains .
That means that now you can check sites which are located on free hostings or bloghostings !

I'll be back! Soon! With more great updates! :)

Push 2 Check

•••
Very Good

Hi, you do a great job.
thanks

:):)

•••
HI

wow great tool.. have to bookmark this one for sure.

Thx
Tom

•••
You are on a winner here my friend, i have an obscure CCC.com that suddenly got a fair amount of traffic overnight, and keeps growing, i was stumped as to how this occurred, i just traced it through your tool to a link from a Chinese site, that they spelt wrong, instead of going to the correct site, i am getting the traffic.

Priceless.

If i could offer any advice, i would recommend you add a bit of colour to the site, sex it up a bit, other than that it's the best tool i have seen on here by a long shot.

Congrats.

•••
Thanks for your appraisal, guys! :)

If i could offer any advice, i would recommend you add a bit of colour to the site, sex it up a bit, other than that it's the best tool i have seen on here by a long shot.

Congrats.

Thanks for your advice. I'm not a web designer - that's for sure :D
But despite of this I know what to do with this design - in one of the next updates you'll see a decision which, I hope, you should like :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back