Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain purp.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
34
Dear all,
I only have a few .net domain,this is one.What do you think about this name?Becasue I am Chinese,so I real don't know whether english people know the word,I found this word in dictionary.
:blink:
Thanks
Bean
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i dont know the word....
 
0
•••
Oh,My god,It's a bad news for me.Purp means dog in the dictionary,but now I think it's not a popular word.
Thanks
Bean
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale -- Its slang in America for a criminal. .net hurts it.
 
0
•••
perp ... short for perpetrator

purp ... $0
 
0
•••
Originally posted by netcheap
perp ... short for perpetrator

purp ... $0

Oh yeah, that's right. purp doesn't mean anything... oh well...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back