domain Puretab.com, loanwatch.net please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gingeman

VIP Member
Impact
65
Hi, got two domains for appraisal please kind people :)

The first is puretab.com
tab is a simplified form of guitar music extremely popular for downloading on the net. I think I want to develop the site into one that serches through all the major tab sites for music (saves me from having to have a huge database set up) If anyone can help with this let me know

The second is loanwatch.net which I want to put an adsense minisite on.

Looking for appraisals really just to see what people think of the names. I like puretab myself as I think its highly brandable.

Finally, (sorry!) I am hoping to aquire a batch of LLL.eu's in the landrush, anyone got any opinions on their initial value as I may sell most of them soon?

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back