NameSilo

domain PureSEO.com - appraise please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

clashctyrokr

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey, I am curious as to how much PureSEO.com would be worth. I was planning on making a SEO/web design company around this, but if it could be sold for more than I bought it for I may just sell it.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like a standard Brandable. You can probably get in the $xx range as there are quite a few folks around that like SEO related names.
 
0
•••
I like the name it sounds clean and very web 2.0

If you found someone wanting to start a SEO site you could get around $20-$40 for the Domain in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back