Dynadot

domain PureCoffeeBean.com Is there any value here?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
PureCoffeeBean
What are your thoughts on this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very straight forward keyword domain. Has value.

Low $xxx reseller.

•••
Thanks, I really wasn't expecting more. Just paid a few bucks for it. I am going to develop this into a simple blog.

•••
Good idea. It sounds nice for a blog

•••
I've seen 3 of the domains you have. You have a good sense for it. Topgreenenergy.com, tryjudo.com and purecoffeebean.com. You have a good understanding of functionable, hybrid domains. Kudos to you.

•••
Thanks, I really wasn't expecting more. Just paid a few bucks for it. I am going to develop this into a simple blog.
So you start blogging about coffee to increase the value and sell it off again?
Is it to create backlinks and improve domain authority in order to search optimize it?

New to all this, hence the questions.

•••
So you start blogging about coffee to increase the value and sell it off again?
Is it to create backlinks and improve domain authority in order to search optimize it?

New to all this, hence the questions.
Building a blog in an evergreen niche such as this is an asset. They must be carefully made with highly relevant and valuable content for the reader and keywords that attract search engines. As time goes by Google will place ads on the blog. There will also be affiliate links for readers to see offers that might be of interest to them. If a blog proves itself, there is no point in selling as it can generate passive income for years to come thus becoming a valuable piece of "Virtual Real Estate". Good luck in your endeavors Purre.

•••
Building a blog in an evergreen niche such as this is an asset. They must be carefully made with highly relevant and valuable content for the reader and keywords that attract search engines. As time goes by Google will place ads on the blog. There will also be affiliate links for readers to see offers that might be of interest to them. If a blog proves itself, there is no point in selling as it can generate passive income for years to come thus becoming a valuable piece of "Virtual Real Estate". Good luck in your endeavors Purre.
Thanks for the input, appreciate it!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back