Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Purchased.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_yehezkiel

Established Member
Impact
21
I just bought "Purchased.biz" and thought it would be a great name for investment. But i just dont know its current price in the market today and the prospect for the future, could you please help me. I really appreciate it.

--Alb--
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Unfortunately the name doesn't really say anything specific. "Purchased" could be anything so I think it is far too broad. In my opinion the name isn't really worth much over the reg fee maybe mid $xx but not really sure.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back