Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Purchase Mobiles .com domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Established Member
Impact
186
I like some appraisals for my following domain.

www. purchase mobiles .com

For me, I am thinking I might get the range of $xxxx to xxxxx as "mobile" is very hot keyword and "purchase" is good keyword. IMO

I appreciate your appraisals.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You know, I quite like this one, it fits very well, developed it should do very well indeed, do you have plans to do so or are you looking at a quick flip?

As it is reseller price off the top of my head, gut feeling ballpark figure $500-600 for an end user, could be anything, I'd say a minimum of $2k.

It has wide appeal as you say, should be fairly easy to market, certainly quite a few people I would imagine would type in Purchase Mobiles - all in all a very nice purchase.

Wish you all the very best with it.

Best regards.

Mark
 
0
•••
Thanks. Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back