Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain punked.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
www.punked.net

If you guys would be so kind as to get me a rough estimate of my domain www.punked.net would bring I would very much appreciate it :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can I please get an estimate on www.punked.net from you guys? Thanks.
 
0
•••
If you would like to have it appraised, I would suggest posting in the "appraisal forum"
But I'll give you an estimate anyway: I'd say about 25-40$ max given the fact that it's a .net
 
0
•••
You have it parked on Sedo ... how much traffic does it receive?!? :talk:
Thanks.
B-)
 
0
•••
I think a couple thousand, because punked is a show on MTV. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back