Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain pull.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
49
Picked this up a few months ago - comments/valuations appreciated..

Thanks :)

Simon
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Hmm I'd say low-mid X,XXX... not sure if that is unreasonable or not though :P.
 
1
•••
X_GuardiaN_X said:
Hmm I'd say low-mid X,XXX... not sure if that is unreasonable or not though :P.
Thanks for giving your opinion anyway - much appreciated :) I didn't think I was going to get any replies..

Anyone else have any comments?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
I would rather go with low - mid xxx$ for now, maybe more in a few years.
 
1
•••
I will say lower since it is an info with a name, that although a 4 letter dictionary, just doesn't mean that much.

Low $xxx
 
0
•••
Prior verb sales in .info suggest a low price, but it is 4 letters so I'd agree with mid $xxx
 
1
•••
Thanks for the comments everyone - most helpful :tu:
 
0
•••
pull info sounds attractive.
I would say in the mid xxx - mid x,xxx if well developed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back