domain puggo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SnoopD

Impact
Please help with appraise of puggo.com
TY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think can be very brandable submit to namerific and brandbucket ill give you 25 if you want to unload

•••
Hi Ben, thank you for your reply. I am new here, i dont know all yet. (Namerific, brandbucket..). What do you mean by "ill give you 25 if you want to unload"?

•••
I think can be very brandable submit to namerific and brandbucket ill give you 25 if you want to unload
Meaning ill give you 25 us dollars if you want to sell the domain ,and make me the owner of it ,and then you wont own it anymore and i will and you wont.

•••
Oh ok... No thanks... I paid much more for domain..

•••
$69 - low $xxx. Decent brandable, I think the fact that it has the breed of a dog (pug) in the name is either really good for it or doesn't help because it is so niche.

•••
Ty nicedomains for reply...

•••
$69 - low $xxx. Decent brandable, I think the fact that it has the breed of a dog (pug) in the name is either really good for it or doesn't help because it is so niche.
Sold for three times your appraisal on gd auctions.

•••
•••
Webscent..what do you think?

•••
This is a fantastic brandable domain. I was in on the auction but it went too high (as all GD auctions do now). I would list it on BB or other brandable sales venue just under $2500 for the best chance of selling at a nice profit. Or put it on a lander with "make offer" if you want to wait for a bigger sale.

Last edited:
•••
Cool. Is that your appraisal?
No it sold for $500 + this week. (I monitor gd auctions - its the walmart of several tlds)

@SnoopD
It depends on who's buying .. it would do terrible on Sedo, might have to wait sometime in the brandable market. if placed on namejet with a reasonable BIN ... I'd say my lowest estimate is 1000 USD

•••
Ty very much for help @krx and @webscent.. i was affraid that $434 was too much.. i didnt expect that it will go so high .. there was 15 bidders..

•••
•••
Yes... i bought it on gd auction

•••
Sold for three times your appraisal on gd auctions.
hey webscent ,how do you know what price that godaddy auctions sold for is there a link,thanks ben

•••
Who do you see as an end user for this name?

Someone might want it, but no business with deep pockets is likely to pay up for it.

Not every made up word is a good domain, I don't care how much you paid for it.

You could get lucky.

I happens.

I hope you do.

Good luck with it!

•••
•••
hey webscent ,how do you know what price that godaddy auctions sold for is there a link,thanks ben

No - you can check namebio it should be there by now.

Personally, I have system where I add domain names I like. It updates every 15 mins. So, am watching 50 - 100 domains in various tld at one go.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Personally, I have system where I add domain names I like. It updates every 15 mins. So, am watching 50 - 100 domains in various tld at one go.

What is that software you are using, I don't recognize it?

•••
you have a perfect extremely brandable 5 letter .com - it has got everything going for it

i own one or two 5 letter .com s and its virtually impossible to buy a 5 letter .com like yours for cheap money eg CVCCV that is so pronounceable and hard to forget

think about tech start ups like lyft uber wish etc new tech start ups want short catchy easily pronounceable highly brandable .com domain like yours

i would pay the $10 a year renewal and wait for the right offer

keep saying no and the right buyer will have very deep pockets and may even be a tech start up having secured big $ funding

it all depends on how quickly you want or need to sell

but you said earlier in this thread there were 15 bidders in auction and they still want your domain you'll get decent offers for it Im sure

•••
you have a perfect extremely brandable 5 letter .com - it has got everything going for it

i own one or two 5 letter .com s and its virtually impossible to buy a 5 letter .com like yours for cheap money eg CVCCV that is so pronounceable and hard to forget

think about tech start ups like lyft uber wish etc new tech start ups want short catchy easily pronounceable highly brandable .com domain like yours

i would pay the $10 a year renewal and wait for the right offer

keep saying no and the right buyer will have very deep pockets and may even be a tech start up having secured big $ funding

it all depends on how quickly you want or need to sell

but you said earlier in this thread there were 15 bidders in auction and they still want your domain you'll get decent offers for it Im sure

I have no doubt countless domainers will bid on this, and bid it up.

Who do you see as a final end user for this name?

Sure, if you sit on it long enough someone might want it.

Do you see this as a good name for a business.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

There are many more names with better potential I would spend my auction dollars on than this name.

•••
•••
you can't go far wrong with a short catchy com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back