Nsmith91

Work Hard, Play Harder!Established Member
Impact
Picked up this recent gem: Pugey.com.
Apparently, it's a territory in France.
Any appraisal thoughts?
thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like there are some michelin restaurants in the region, although no. of population is pretty low there..the value of the domain can develop from that..It can fetch mid xxxxx maybe low XX XXX but probably not easy to sell to right end user (considering they are french speaking) :)

•••
This seems to be a pretty pronounceable and short name. I might hold on to this one for a while and see if interest picks up.
thanks for your appraisal.

•••
I think you'll not find it easy to break x,xxx on this. $0 estibot. No ibtrinsic meaning. Proboubcable, but not immediately spellable.

Just my perspective. That's the thing here. No set prices on domains. A name is worth what someone will buy it for. I personally wouldn't pay 1k for pugey.com. But as I usually say. WTF do I know.

•••
thanks for your feedback! I still think the name has a high potential and will start a search for endusers. Anymore feedback on Pugey.com?

•••
Have you contacted the Pugelots?

•••
Not sure who the Pugelots are but I'm certain the name has value within this French community.

•••
Not sure who the Pugelots are but I'm certain the name has value within this French community.
The Pugelots are the people who live in the french community you are referring to. :smuggrin:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back