NameSilo

Publishing Content & Images on Website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Friends,

I am coming up with a new web portal having some free informational sections like FEATURED AIRCRAFTS where in I had decided to put details of some of the worlds renowned Aircrafts like AIRBUS A380 and Boeings 737. So can I write and publish an article on the Aircrafts without the permission of AIRBUS OR BOEING? or do I need to take permission from them & Can I publish photographs available on there site or others sites on internet to publish on my site by clearly mentioning the source of the content & photograph?? Could there be any copyright issues? I shall appreciate your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think it would cause any trouble but if you want to be very safe you should look up other similar sites by using Google and then contact the owner of the site and ask them if they needed permission to post the information on their sites.

•••
Writing and publishing your own articles should be fine.

If you want to use their images, you need to get their permission or yes that would be a copyright issue.

•••
Thanks for your reply. Someone also suggested me gettyimages.com for royalty free images, u have any idea about them? Also suppose I want to write & publish informational article about AIRBUS A380 do I need permission from AIRBUS as A380 is aircraft manufactured by them or I can write article on it in my own words without any copyright issues...

•••
Well as far as i know , No you wont have to take permission if you are writing an article about air bus or what ever . If you are using images from any stock image site ,be sure to read the usage guidelines before using them.

Hope fully you wont get into any trouble if you follow the rules.
Regards,
Ace.

•••
You need to be very carefull where yo take pictures from, the best bet it to use a site like flickr to search for the plane and then contact the owner for permission.

I have never had anyone say no :)

Sean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back