domains Published Google spreadsheets for sales listings. - Texaskids.com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
I'm so out of touch with current Internet facilities. I've just discovewred Google spreadsheets, and this seems to be a great way to record and update lists of names for sale. You can maintain them in one place, ands then post a link in a variety of forums, or use an iframe to include the list on a simple web page.

This is one with a few names that I put together in under 5 minutes. It even includes active links to the names posted.

http://buyany.com/

Has anybody else used these, and are there any disadvantages?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is one with a few names that I put together in under 5 minutes. It even includes active links to the names posted.

Nice, is there documentation on how to embed the sheet into a webpage?

•••
2nd/3rd link broken
when they get to link how do the find you?

•••
Nice, is there documentation on how to embed the sheet into a webpage?
https://spreadsheets.google.com/

If you click on publish, then it gives you a choice of link or iframe. and it provides the code.

•••
2nd/3rd link broken
when they get to link how do the find you?
Sorry about that. At the moment I'm still experimenting with various ways to promote and sell my domain names. I want to take over the whole process myself, but I'm a bit out of date with prices and resources.

I probably won't push any sales until later this year. There is so much going on in the world, that I want to get a feel for various political directions. I think Trump, Brexit, Marine le Pen and a number of other things are going to provide a better environment and an improvement in the world economy. I believe this could lead to an increase in the value of some domain names as well.

•••
james, would recommend a column for acquisition 'basis' cost for tax purposes, and same for sales proceeds after commission to make it easier to keep track when april 15th rolls around; also to document whether long term capital gains or short term regular income taxable

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back