Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Impact
publicrage.png

Please, help me apprise this domain.

The main idea, when i deicided to purchase that domain:

For some political/social project related to mass riots / rages etc.
Statistical data could be filtered by country / city / target social groups / rage intentions / timeline and more.
Information could be gathered from news / social polls / some stats from wiki etc...

And another ideas (that domain could be usefull):

Music artist/band, movie title (scenario), game title and more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a developer, so this project may be interesting to me.

People can use statistical data to find out what place in the world is most safest for them, depends on filters.

•••
Well, as it is, it's just a brand name really. So it's hard to say what someone will pay for it.

Garage band, bar band? You won't get much there.

It really depends on the buyer.

But it is a nice name and I'm sure you would find another domainer that would buy it wholesale at $XXX

•••
•••
With all the polarity in political views lately you could probably get someone to impulse buy it in the $1400-$2000 range. But you never know with social media, and it could go for much more. Someone could turn it into a genre video site.

I sold HoodClips.com back in 2015 for about $1,400. I reduced the price because I was narrowly thinking it would only be used for custom Hood Clips on performance cars, but if you look at the site today they have 10 million followers on instagram for posting "Clips from the Hood". When my teenage son instantly knows who bought my name, I know I made a mistake on the asking price. They bought the name as BIN, no negotiation.

Last edited:
•••
@NameBuyer.com thank you for apprisal and sharing experience about HC (y)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back