NameSilo

Ptc ptr advertising, 10 np$

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkin69

Established Member
Impact
4
I have just started a new ptr site, seeing as I am a new site advertisers are not lining up at my www, if you know what I mean.

So, I am selling 50 ptc for 10 np and 50 ptr for 10 np. would like to give my members something to do, if you would like to purchase this, pm me your banner link and site you would like linked to for ptc or email and site you would like linked to for ptr.

Banner impressions are 20 np per 1000

also I have paid to signup, 5 signups 50 np 10 signups 90 np.

the site is www. e m a i l s f o r c o i n.com

send me those pms

Turk

mod, please move this to the http://www.namepros.com/namebucks-np-sales-and-auctions/ forum, I got my bookmarks confused.

Thank you and I apologize.

Turk
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back