Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PSD to valid XHTML/CSS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a PSD converted into a valid XHTML/CSS layout? You've come to the right place.

I charge only $30 per site, and $8 per subpage of the same site.

Layout is checked for correctness in Firefox, IE6, IE7, and Opera.

You don't have to pay until the job has been completed.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or leave a reply here.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow... just had him code my next project and I'm amazed..
Fast turn around!

Recommended at this price :D

~Asian
 
0
•••
0
•••
I can say he does great work :tu:
 
0
•••
well worth the money! highly recommended!
 
0
•••
Do you code WordPress templates (widget ready), too?
 
0
•••
Great to work with! :tu: Would definitely recommend :)
 
0
•••
and5rey said:
Do you code WordPress templates (widget ready), too?

Sorry for the late reply (didn't see the thread that I made :P ).

I don't usually work with scripts, sorry.

Thanks for the kind comments guys :)
 
0
•••
Agreed... quick and responsive, and good at it :) :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks!

This offer is still available if anyone is interested.
 
0
•••
once I get a design i'll be in touch
 
0
•••
can you code in DIV ? and tableless, i might be interested in getting a design coded.
 
0
•••
I don't use tables in my layouts, only divs. :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Do you also do PHP and MySQL work?
 
0
•••
Any chance you can post a few examples of your work please ?



.
 
0
•••
Just sent PM if you are still looking for some work
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back