Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PSD to tableless, W3C valid, cross-browser HTML/CSS - $20

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Established Member
Impact
13
Hi,

I'm a web developer, and I'm trying to save up to buy a Wacom, but I'm a little bit short of money, so I'm offering you the chance to get a website coded for $20.

There are currently 3 spots open, 'coz I'm pretty busy.

If you want to see some testimonials check here:

http://www.namepros.com/developers-for-hire/itrader.php?...wuser&u=129364

I have a couple of my works live atm:

Ookie Design

http://finishing.pro/coffins/

Turn around time is around a week at the maximum.

I can also do full designs and logos:

Full design and code: $42

Logo: $10

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,
James
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
any other takers?
 
0
•••
I may have some projects for you in the near future if you are interested. Not immediately, but I will soon.
 
0
•••
bump?
 
0
•••
anyone else?
 
0
•••
I personally think you need to show more designs you have done as the ones you have shown to me look real basic. Show off your skills mate with everything you have made get's you better advertisment.

Good luck !
 
0
•••
@Zen, yeah I know, I'm working on it..... have another two client sites on my plate at the moment, and my portfolio and a mini-site. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back