NameSilo

$20 PSD to xHTML/CSS (Valid) Coding

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio965

Account Closed
Impact
17
There's a pretty big demand for quality coding services now a days at a not-so-steep price. Thus, in order to meet demand, I've supplied the product.

What I'm offering you today, as mentioned in the title of this thread, is a $20, quality, valid, and tempting coding service. I won't spend too much time bragging on what's going on, since I'm sure you already know.

What you get:
  1. Customer support. Yep, you got questions? I sure do have the answers.
  2. High quality xHTML + CSS + All Images bundled nicely in a RAR or ZIP.
  3. All work made in the U.S.A. (not to impose anything on any other countries...)
  4. Coding tested in most major browsers, of course.
  5. Average turn-around time of less than 24 hours.

What I need from you:
  1. A PSD, or a nice set of PNGs would also work, if you don't want to release your work.
  2. Trust. =)

Why I'm qualified:
  • Computer Science is my master. ;)
  • 7 years of web development experience.
  • Trader rating isn't bad either...
  • I've got a few samples to prove my work:
    http://austmods.com
    http://raesco.com (Major company)

If all the above sounds good to you, why not hire me? Give me a shot, I'm sure I won't disappoint.

Regards,
Sergio965
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back