Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ps5.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiptopvillas

Established Member
Impact
1
I have got ps5.info, I dont know if there will ever be a ps5, or whether it would be any good as a typo, i am already getting the 'reg-fee' vibe, does someone want to prove me wrong?! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Seems Reg Fee to me!
Isn't playstation gonna change name? I think?
We didn't had XBOX 2 but XBOX 360!
 
0
•••
well i read something about a ps4 being developed for the end of the decade, obviously nothing of a ps5 yet though.
 
0
•••
It could be PS4 and PS5(in that case you will earn some big $$$) but I'm not so sure if there is a PS5!
 
0
•••
guess i'm just a bit too eager :) thanks though.
 
0
•••
wait a long time, maybe ;)
 
0
•••
A Long Long time, by then i think they will change the name to something more unique.

Reg fee now definetly,

Ta-ra.

Flubber
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back