domain Pru.la

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RatchetMedia

Established Member
Impact
137
Hey all, I bought this to use as a url shortener for a personal project that I never got around to. I am thinking this is good for a url shortener or a short, catchy app/site/service name like no_url_shorteners, no_url_shorteners, etc.

Appreciate your thoughts on the value or use cases.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
With just 1 reported sale in .la for the entire year of 2020, it shows that the demand is very less in this extension.
Low demand means less buyers and low chances of sale. Hence, I'd say, I do not see a value in this name. put a $599 price and if it doesn't sell, drop it. Focus on other extensions.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back