Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Proxy.VC

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMFX

VIP Member
Impact
17
Hello everyone,

I own, or well shortly, as it is pending still but my payment has been made ect on this domain and i am looking at a appraisal.

Reg fee is $40. So i expect to be worth much more.

Any ideas?

Thanks

btw this is the last PROXY name besides proxy.uk.com and proxy.jobs (which can only be reged by a company and is up to the regsister to determin if that company may have it.

- John
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
John,

I'd say US$100-250.
 
0
•••
The Stealthy One said:
John,

I'd say US$100-250.


I'd agree, but only undeveloped.
With traffic, returning visitors & revenue much more.
$x,xxx
 
0
•••
thanks guys =)

yea i plan to develop over summer and sell at the end when the big rush of students hits.

- John

*update* pending has finshed i officially own it!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Awesome name, with the recent proxy site trend, you should be able to get at least mid $xxx for that domain undeveloped, much more if you throw a website and it generates constant revenue. Good Luck...
 
0
•••
Thanks guy,

I am selling for $175, so any bidders contact me.
But will consider lower offers.

- John
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back