W weeman212 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 311 views 5 replies #1 I'm selling my proxy network, all details are over on sitepoint Feel free to ask me any questions either here or over at sitepoint Thanks Ryan Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
I'm selling my proxy network, all details are over on sitepoint Feel free to ask me any questions either here or over at sitepoint Thanks Ryan
U USMC_1833 Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 100% 4 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 #2 that doesnt give any information except the min bid and when it ends. Stats, Proof of revenue, etc are all required for someone to be interested in bidding.
that doesnt give any information except the min bid and when it ends. Stats, Proof of revenue, etc are all required for someone to be interested in bidding.
M Marty Rogers Account Closed Impact 3 100% 22 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 #3 USMC_1833 said: that doesnt give any information except the min bid and when it ends. Stats, Proof of revenue, etc are all required for someone to be interested in bidding. Click to expand... He posted the wrong link. http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/6012 Follow that link for all the proper details. Good luck with the sale!
USMC_1833 said: that doesnt give any information except the min bid and when it ends. Stats, Proof of revenue, etc are all required for someone to be interested in bidding. Click to expand... He posted the wrong link. http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/auction/6012 Follow that link for all the proper details. Good luck with the sale!
W weeman212 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 #4 Oh sorry about that, I tried to use the sitepoint image and not the prop. Thanks Marty Rogers for correcting me I've fixed my first post now
Oh sorry about that, I tried to use the sitepoint image and not the prop. Thanks Marty Rogers for correcting me I've fixed my first post now
Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 100% 72 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 #5 How are you only getting 1000 impressions but $80 per day? You are hardly making anything from Adversal which means that the users aren't really using your proxied pages...
How are you only getting 1000 impressions but $80 per day? You are hardly making anything from Adversal which means that the users aren't really using your proxied pages...
W weeman212 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Mar 16, 2007 #6 Dan said: How are you only getting 1000 impressions but $80 per day? You are hardly making anything from Adversal which means that the users aren't really using your proxied pages... Click to expand... I am getting over 1000 if you look, it's more like 1500-1700 I am not sure what difference it makes on whether the users choose to use the proxy or not. The site earns the revenue shown, does it matter if it comes from adsense or adversal?
Dan said: How are you only getting 1000 impressions but $80 per day? You are hardly making anything from Adversal which means that the users aren't really using your proxied pages... Click to expand... I am getting over 1000 if you look, it's more like 1500-1700 I am not sure what difference it makes on whether the users choose to use the proxy or not. The site earns the revenue shown, does it matter if it comes from adsense or adversal?