Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

traffic Proxy network for sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Songoku

Established Member
Impact
1
I'm thinking about selling a part of my proxy network because Im starting with CGI proxys with SSL support. 20 proxy sites, all about 3 months old. They use PHProxy with different template for each one. All chinesse and Irani traffic is redirected.

The revenue is about 150$/month from adsense(not optimized), around 20$ from adsense search and now I have adbrite ads at proxied pages and I have a revenue of 156$ in 15 days. If someone is interested and have a good offer please post the offer and pm me. The revenue is going up so only good offers please. Thanks.

All are listed at proxy.org and more than 50 proxy-list sites. Some of this domains are pr3, else from pr0 to pr2. I accept offers for 1 domain only.


http://0on.info PR0
http://25t.net PR0-> Sedo auction. First offer 235$
http://2rus.info PR0
http://5yu.info PR0
http://9bb.net PR0
http://ae13.com PR3
http://avii.info PR0
http://e2p.info PR0
http://foby.info PR0
http://freeproxys.org PR2
http://girlproxy.info PR0
http://gm6.info PR0
http://iist.info PR0
http://proxycable.info PR0
http://proxylife.info PR0
http://proxyly.info PR0
http://sk4.info PR0
http://v52.net PR2
http://2m4u.com PR3


Adsense revenue for april
15 days of adbrite
Sample of one of the domains traffic and bandwith
 

Attachments

  • adbrite.JPG
    adbrite.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 0on.info.JPG
    0on.info.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 104
  • adsense.JPG
    adsense.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
Hi,
Please PM me with each listed with prices cheapest to most expensive with last week/months income beside. :)
 
0
•••
Accepting offers from 50$ each if you buy more than 2 proxies.
 
0
•••
$40 for ae13.com
 
0
•••
Sorry but I think that for that prices, I will keep all the domains. They are making about 700$ per month so...
Now I have one of the domains in sedo auction. 235$ first bid.
 
0
•••
PM me what you are selling these sites for. I am confused by all the replies and comments in this thread. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The selling is cancelled. Im only going to sell the entire proxy network. And the offers starts at 1500$.

Sorry and thanks.
 
0
•••
0
•••
How much for 9bb.net and do you have more info like revenue and stats?
 
0
•••
In this post is posted revenue from may. As you know, we are on summer time and the proxy revenue goes down. Now the revenue is about 400$ month for the network.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back