Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain propellers.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

elenad

Established Member
Impact
0
I've registered this name recently - I know it is industry specific, and I'm not sure what to ask for it?

I also own megabytes.net - which I would like to keep for myself - unless I get an attractive offer.

Appraisals on both names, as well as suggestions on how to reach the potential buyer for propellers.net are much appreciated!

Thanks,
-elena
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
you have some valuable names IMO propellers.net I would say you could get offers up to high xxx and low xxxx but more likely you may get a lesser amount. Find a few companies in the industry and email them to inquire them about it. It may be hard because you say you recently registered it.


by the way Welcome to Namepros.
 
0
•••
Thanks much for your suggestions and appraisal!
-elena
 
0
•••
i agree with Elefekt try to find people in the industry of the domains you have , email them a freindly letter and see where it takes you . good luck with it
 
0
•••
might be good to develope some kind of hobby site that deals with model planes boats etc.. Not just undustrial. $20-30
 
0
•••
Propellers.net is a brandable domain, not necessarily for real-world propellers. But I can't see a very large value for it, as no one actually goes out looking for propellers, perhaps engines, planes, boats, motors, etc., but not propellers. Perhaps $100-$150 simply because its a one-word and memorable.

Megabytes.net, on the otherhand, will do nicely for any computer-oriented product or service. Domain alone is probably worth mid to high $XXX.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back