NameSilo

Promoting Domain Listings

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by doofer, Sep 30, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. doofer

doofer Established Member

How & where do you promote your domain listings ? If you have your domains listed on sites such as Sedo, Afternic, Dan etc, how & where do you go about promoting those listings to gain exposure ?

Outbound marketing & social media being obvious examples but are there any other methods that you have found generate leads & ultimately sales ?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lock

lock PremiumNameDomain.com VIP

I don't think along those lines. I am buying a name that sells itself I park it with own lander I promote this page not another company that is only around to collect commission if your domains are of merit get hosting. Look at developing best.. Ask for the offer.

3. Josytal

Josytal Top Member VIP

You should point your adverts to your domain portfolio page on those third-party marketplaces.
    You might as well ended up promoting those marketplaces at your own cost.

To be serious, if you take domaining as business, you should setup your website with your portfolio, forward all your domains to the website and do the promotion. There are many tools available to you. e.g. see my signature below.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  4. Be sure to utilize namePros external domains and websites for sale forum. It's the only place on namePros you can link to domains for sale at other (3rd party) marketplaces and it's free to do: https://www.namepros.com/forums/external-domain-and-website-sales.162/

Good luck on your sale.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice