Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain promoteam.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Els

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,
I have the domain promoteam.com which I am trying to sell. What is it worth? Not knowing for sure how much it is worth, I opened bidding for at $9250 on godaddy, should I pump the price?


Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it is so high if you are not very lucky.
Around 1.000 USD will be more realistic.
Gl.
 
0
•••
Did you just buy it for $1009?
Definitely would consider it a premium two word name but a 9K reserve imo is too high. Best of luck!
 
0
•••
I like it.

Good name, but I would expect to see a sale in the 2K-4K range though.
But everything is possible if a motivated buyer comes around.
 
1
•••
Reseller - $500 to 1,500

Enduser - $2,500 to 12K
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back