Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Project Atheism .com ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUfan

New Member
Impact
0
I bought this domain for a potential blog, and am just curious as to whether or not it has any value? I know nothing about domain name value. What makes a name valuable? Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont believe in this name zero value
 
0
•••
People actively searching with commercial intent makes a domain valuable, this one of yours has neither.

Get a grace delete if you have no plans to develop it. (Even if you do develop it I do not see the potential, there are thousands and thousands of blogs with nutters [think: conspiracy nuts] at the helm that litter the internet already)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back