Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Programmer Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I need someone to update one of my programs. Experience in MySQL, PHP, CSS, XHTML, Cron Jobs, and Web Page Design are all essential. Should I go to one of the freelancer sites? If so, which one? If somebody here has the requisite experience, they can PM me with there skills, references, and portfolio.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interested! Sending you a PM now:)
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Hi,
I am having 5+yrs of experience in web programming.
I am interested in the mentioned opportunity.
I can assure you quality and dedication in my work.
My Contact Details :
Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo : nityog
MSN : [email protected]
 
0
•••
If you still need someone LMK :)
 
0
•••
Has anybody got this project already?
 
0
•••
Hi,

We're interested to take this up.
Please contact me so we can discuss further.
Hoping to hear from you.
Pm me your email.

Thanks,
Mary
 
0
•••
Hi,
I hope to hear from you
Many thanks,
Si
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back