Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Program that checks domains for pagerank?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Philleh

Established Member
Impact
1
Is there a program where I can enter say 1000 urls and it will cross check them for any with pagerank?

cheers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try good keyword
go to goodkeywords.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
thanks for that link. I remember their being a tool that would put the pagerank ratting next to the link.. maybe I could make a simple html file with all the links, then it would tell me?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It probably wouldn't be to hard to code your own PageRank checker to check 1,000 domains at a time. There are multiple free scripts out there that will check domains... you will just need to edit it a little bit so it will check 1,000. I don't see why that couldn't be done with a little tweaking. ;)
 
0
•••
I think I'll do that.

thanks
 
0
•••
Make sure the script checks for valid PR.. (It's a 2 step process, at least in what i have found). The reason for the limit is probably the time it takes to retrieve the information. It is not quick once your talking about 1000 domains at a time.

(I check 20,000+ a day, and run it off of two machines. I am adding a third shortly.)

-Jason
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back