Dynadot

domain ProGamer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MatthewLilley

Established Member
Impact
I'm entertaining the idea of letting this one go.

I've had some very solid 5 figure offers in the past, but I'm curious as to what you guys think this one could be worth, to the right person of course.

For anyone that is unaware, professional gaming (eSports) niche is VERY HOT right now.

You should probably only respond if you have at least some understanding of this industry, or to rephrase, the value of the industry.

Thank you in advance.

- Matthew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the low .com renewal definitely keep it for a minimum of another 5 years. The esports industry is starting to boom and its only going to get bigger from here now that ESPN and the XGames have started to pick up on it. A good buddy of mine competes on a professional level and its amazing how many investors are jumping into owning and managing teams. Your domain could be a great addition for any twitch streamer too.

I wish I could tell you a solid number but I cant. All I can tell you is to hang on to it as an investment until the right team manager sees it.

•••
Thanks for the reply. You're right, there's serious investment in this industry right now.

The plan was always to keep it, but if the right offer came along, I'd of course consider it. I guess I'm just testing the waters.

I've had a few solid 5 figure offers before this "boom". So I guess I'm just curious as to what offers I might get now there's some serious movement in this industry.

Thanks again. And if anybody else has an opinion to share, I'd love to hear it.

- Matthew

Last edited:
•••
A solid 5 figure offer would make me sell this name without much hesitation... Obviously I would try to negotiate as high as an amount as possible but still...

•••
Thanks for the reply. I've actually had multiple 5 figure offers over the years, low and high, from some big players in the industry.

Because of the interest it's received over the years, I've always avoided entertaining the idea to sell. And besides that, I always planned to develop it myself, but right now I just haven't got the time to develop, or to seek the investment it would need to be grown into a business.

The projected growth of the eSports industry this year is 43%! And I wouldn't be surprised if that was surpassed.

- Matthew

•••
Then contact the ones that made you the offers last time. Tell them that you are considering selling the name and what their best offer is... Maybe they can improve it from last time.

In the end you need to ask yourself what your goal is... If you are looking to sell then you have multiple options, if you are just fishing then you aren't probably willing to sell yet :)

Thanks for the reply. I've actually had multiple 5 figure offers over the years, low and high, from some big players in the industry.

Because of the interest it's received over the years, I've always avoided entertaining the idea to sell. And besides that, I always planned to develop it myself, but right now I just haven't got the time to develop, or to seek the investment it would need to be grown into a business.

The projected growth of the eSports industry this year is 43%! And I wouldn't be surprised if that was surpassed.

- Matthew

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back