Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky2

Impact
Please delete

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
has to be 7 figures right?

•••
•••
7 figures imo

Last edited:
•••
Owner confirmed via email.

Welcome to namePros, you need the best here to appraise this domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
2kk - everyone has a profile

•••
I reckon it's worth in the $200k region or more. If this is your domain then probably a good idea to contact some of the leading brokers and get them to broker a sale for you. Even contact the folks at Guta.com they can see if they are able to find a chinese buyer for you.

•••
Ask Gina Aubrey who is the broker of Profile.com

•••
I would say the OP does not own this.
He is just promoting it for some reason.
Should be in prepurchase appraisals.

•••
If you can't afford it I might have Profile2.com for sale.
Sorry, I had to :-,

•••
I would say the OP does not own this.
He is just promoting it for some reason.
Should be in prepurchase appraisals.

I can confirm that this appraisal is valid and is requested by the owner of profile.com - I have communicated to this person via email [email protected] earlier.

This looks like a 7 figure to me .... best of luck !

Last edited:
•••
Low 125k High 500k

Examples of prior sales on the top end: finances.com brand.com challenge.com jackpot.com

Examples of prior sales on the bottom end: partners.com statement.com sandwich.com adopting.com

What holds it back: We already have Facebook and Linkedin.

Good Luck

•••
Profile.com

Very nice name,
Profile for Facebook,
Profile for Twitter,
Profile for PlayStation,
Profile for Virtual Reality
Profile for NamePros

The possibility's with a name like this.

It would be a fantastic website to view your profiles online all in one place for editing etc.

Sometimes it's hard to keep track of all my profiles & with a name like this if developed, it would be very hard to forget the name Profile.com

So I would value Profile.com at a high 6 figure or a low 7 figure

Good luck with it :)

Daniel
NoReserve.Domains

Last edited:
•••
There's the obvious choices at what this domain could be use for. Instead it could be used as brandable name for something less obvious.

Cosmetic Surgery
Art Galleries
Portraits
Fashion Line
etc..

It's a great domain, possibilities are endless. $500K to the right buyer.

Good luck.

•••
Everyone is quick to assign a huge price tag on this one because it is a category defining name. However, you have to consider the potential business applications and the length of time it would take to reclaim the initial investment.

I could see this selling for low 6-figures but nothing more. 7-figures it outrageous.

The business model just isn't there.

•••
Shane is correct.
How many end users out there that are just looking for this domain because their busines is: Profile Inc.?
All those examples given as possible business uses?
Each has tons of domains out there that better qualify the business.

•••
•••
nice research dn journal .. low 7 figures sounds about right for it

it could even pass for a nice dating business
cause they're all about profiles.

•••
Article close to two years old and the domain for sale now, no development. So the wheel fell off the cart somewhere down that road

" While the nameservers will be changed when the new site launches, the domain will not change hands until WebsiteProperties receives the $1.5 million from the start-up’s Series A funding (and the sale won’t be eligible for our charts until the transfer is completed)."

•••
Nice domain property. Good luck finding deep pocket companies.

•••
Profile.com lots of uses. Names that are lots of uses should get % equity of the business.

•••
•••
Just be careful posting links like this in an appraisal thread, the OP might not want potential buyers to see any info that could influence a sale...

Why be careful? The info i posted was made publicly and was one of the first things that comes up when you research into the name.

I'm sure any potential buyers of this domain will Google the name and find the same thing.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back