Established Member
Impact
How much do you people appraise it?

Min Value :
Install Sell Value :
Max Value :

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Category Killer is almost an understatement with this name. Take a deep breath and relax. This name could 'set you up for life', maybe again in your case. Relax, that is the only advice i have to offer. Fantastic name by the way.

regards.matt

•••
I think this domain has great potential. Think about Which and how big they are. You could develop it into an amazing price comparison or product review site. I think you've hit the jackpot with this one if developed or marketed properly. As to value I couldn't tell you.

•••
David, absolutely. Just type productreview.com into your search bar, seriously do it. The most retarded thing in the world happens, it redirects to productreview.com.au, these grot ocks think they are too tough for .com.

Product.Review. if you can yield anywhere near the end-user generated content that this names .com cousin can yield, 'Set For Life', Cha-Ching.

regards.matt

•••
I like this domain. Great keyword combo in my opinion. You could play around with subdomains as well, like laptop.product.review, tablet.product.review or something like this.

•••
•••
David, absolutely. Just type productreview.com into your search bar, seriously do it. The most retarded thing in the world happens, it redirects to productreview.com.au, these grot ocks think they are too tough for .com.

Product.Review. if you can yield anywhere near the end-user generated content that this names .com cousin can yield, 'Set For Life', Cha-Ching.

regards.matt
To own a dot com dot au name you need a Australian business number this also costs money. There is more credibility to own both the dot com site as well. If your an Australian and need to choose what is most trusted it will be dot com.au over dot com.

•••
Fantastic name. Not keen to put an appraisal on such a new extension today.
Want to say thousands but nothing to back it up no domain extension history.
Start real high is all i suggest.

Last edited:
•••
Great name!
Hand regged?
Renewal fee?

•••
•••
good name
might take a while
but could be worth it
hope renewals aren't much
gl

•••
Great name!
Hand regged?
Renewal fee?

Registered for $19

Receive an email and been told domain is available as previously someone registered

Paid but currently domain is not showing in account after 24hour, waiting support to reply.

Not sure if its some error as i think no one would actually let go such domain easily unless they forgot

•••
Min Value : xx
Max Value : xxx

•••
Registered for $19

Receive an email and been told domain is available as previously someone registered

Paid but currently domain is not showing in account after 24hour, waiting support to reply.

Not sure if its some error as i think no one would actually let go such domain easily unless they forgot

The domain appears to be registry reserved, so I doubt you are going to get it.
If you look up the whois the status at the registry shows as "Reserved Domain Name".

Brad

•••
The domain appears to be registry reserved, so I doubt you are going to get it.
If you look up the whois the status at the registry shows as "Reserved Domain Name".

Brad

Yep. I was checking it as well.

product.review
Reserved Domain Name
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-05-07T01:34:16Z

•••
If by some chance this domain renewal comes through then keep it and wait it out for like a year or two. it's a beauty

•••
Registered for $19

The domain is reserved by registry... Sorry
The domain is not in your account = the domain is not yours

Last edited:
•••
One of the best nGTLD domains. It says that it is reserved though.

•••
Sounds like you are being notified a domain you searched for is now available. I have gotten similar in the past.

The domain is reserved by registry... Sorry
The domain is not in your account = the domain is not yours

One of the best nGTLD domains. It says that it is reserved though.

Yeah, guess i am getting that refund tho, don't think someone would just let such domain go easily, was feeling happy when the moment that the support told me that the domain is now under my account lel xd

•••
was feeling happy when the moment that the support told me that the domain is now under my account lel xd

Sorry mate but where did you try to reg it?
Every (non shady) registrar I checked says: reserved.

•••
Sorry mate but where did you try to reg it?
Every (non shady) registrar I checked says: reserved.

Godaddy, and i didn't check the email previously and just check it minutes ago and realise

Unfortunately, the following domain name registration was unsuccessful:

product.review

Error: Domain failed availability check: Domain cannot be registered because another domain was found in a restricted status

We will evaluate the error and retry the registration if appropriate. If we are unable to successfully register the domain name, your account will be credited accordingly (allow one business day for the refund to be processed).

I even received 4 times since the day i registered until now so i guess, there's some issue because before i register, i can see that name.com and namaecheap was selling this domain for $95,000 and $99,000 respectively. When the moment godaddy is selling it and when i paid for it but the domain doesn't show in account, i guess it's some internal error.

Even after my payment, for the first 5minute - 1 hour, when i search for "product.review", its still showing available in godaddy yet for name and namecheap, its showing unavailable.

•••
iPage.com says Product.Review is taken with a price tag of $107,250.99. Maybe not set for life yet, but there will be at least one Venture Capitalist who will throw serious inertia at this name.

Congrats.

regards.matt

•••
I don't see great value in this name. Yes it's a nice domain which makes sense, but the purpose of the .review extension actually diminishes this name's value.

i.e. using the .review extension you can have games.review, toys.review, cars.review.... etc..

This brand is too generic. I'm not saying it's not going to sell, but I don't think it's that great of a brand.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back