Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy domain available status?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

puremage111

Established Member
Impact
4
I receive this mail

Not long ago, one or more of the domains you searched for showed as unavailable. We've just learned that the status has changed to "available" for the following domain(s)*:

product.review


We're not allowed to hold domains for customers, so if you're still interested in the name(s) listed above, we suggest you act now before someone else does.


I paid the price, but the domain is not showing in my domain list

Is this some kind of auction? Or something?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like you are being notified a domain you searched for is now available. I have gotten similar in the past.
 
0
•••
Sounds like you are being notified a domain you searched for is now available. I have gotten similar in the past.

Yeah, i contacted the support, the support asked me to wait while processing

How much do you valued "product.review"?

As aside from godaddy, namecheap and name.com is selling product.review at $99.500, that valuation seems just overvalued
 
0
•••
I don't collect any names but the king
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back