Dynadot

RESOLVED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi all,

I have sold domain via Escrow.com and everything was great, I requested payment via ACH to Payoneer and today in the morning I get an email from pending payment department, that I should share several screenshots (among those, but nt limited to: complete history of Escrow.com transactions, the full name visible in Escrow account)from my Escrow account and documentation and email communication about my sold domain in escrow. I find this very personal and sensitive pieces of information. How can they demand that? Its really humiliating.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to provide them the screenshots, I think this is done because you may have new Payoneer account.

I suspect this will be done for the first time only.

•••
•••
Hi all,

I have sold domain via Escrow.com and everything was great, I requested payment via ACH to Payoneer and today in the morning I get an email from pending payment department, that I should share several screenshots (among those, but nt limited to: complete history of Escrow.com transactions, the full name visible in Escrow account)from my Escrow account and documentation and email communication about my sold domain in escrow. I find this very personal and sensitive pieces of information. How can they demand that? Its really humiliating.
Please forward detail regarding the request to [email protected] and I will see what I can do to help. Thanks

•••
No I have an old account with them for about 4-5 years. IveNever had any problems till today. Maybe they need an Escrow.com sales history for benchmarking?

•••
•••
Escrow.com support told me a few days ago that they don't support payments to accounts associated with Payoneer (attached). I had to ask because another NP member reported this issue about a month ago. I think their reasoning sounds ridiculous and told him that the transaction will primarily take place between Escrow.com and the US bank. Payoneer comes in later through secondary agreements with the US banks. Anyway, please update if your payment goes through. Thanks.
upload_2018-6-25_22-30-58.png

•••
Escrow.com support told me a few days ago that they don't support payments to accounts associated with Payoneer (attached). I had to ask because another NP member reported this issue about a month ago. I think their reasoning sounds ridiculous and told him that the transaction will primarily take place between Escrow.com and the US bank. Payoneer comes in later through secondary agreements with the US banks. Anyway, please update if your payment goes through. Thanks.
Show attachment 91889

Maybe they dont support Payoneer as a payment method, but they can do ACH via US payment service...Ive never had any problems with my US payment service.

•••
I was asking specifically about ACH via Global Payment Service as I read somewhere here that they were not supporting it anymore. I agree, it should work fine technically. Will try to find that thread also and update.

•••
I dont think this is the issue. The problem is that when I applied for US Payment service, I referenced a domain with traffic, now I didnt renew this domain for years and they found out that. First email was that I should provide privacy and return policy online and another was to provide the screenshots from Escrow, since the payment is pending in my account. I guess there is no issue that the payment is from Escrow. I can understand they want my full name screenshot from Escrow account and domain sold (since you are probably not allowed to share Payoneer account for somebody elses sale.. What I dont understand is that I need to provide them escrow.com history.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Really strange, so I will stop using Payoneer than.

•••
Well, I can't figure out how they can check if an ACH account is linked to Payoneer through their "detecting programs". Your post sort of suggests that they are not able to detect all accounts at this time. Would be helpful if @Brandon Abbey can comment on this issue...

Last edited:
•••
Well, I can't figure out how they can check if an ACH account is linked to Payoneer through their "detecting programs". Your post sort of suggests that they are not able to detect all accounts at this time. Would be helpful if @Brandon Abbey can comment on this issue...

To be really honest, I do not believe they stopped the ACH payments from Escrow, at least not ovreall. Otherwise the Namepros would be poluted with several threads a day about this matter. The second thing is, why they would request Escrow screenshot if there is no or blocked support for Payoneer. As soon as my issue gets resolved, I will update with the thread.

•••
UPDATE: Now after all this years being with them, they requested the proof of ID LOL. Please avoid Payoneer if possible.

•••
Resolved, I am closing the thread.

•••
Resolved, I am closing the thread.

That's confusing.

So you were able to get ach to payoneer from escrow.com? Many people indicate the option is now banned?

•••
•••
I got paid later from Escrow to Payoneer, Ive heard its stil possible to get ACH from Escrow, but they have limited some countries and accounts. Ive also read in their terms, they can recheck the accounts at any time or reject payments. So after confirming my identity again, everything was ok after.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back