.tv Problem adding friends on .tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

freedom30

Top Member
Impact
1,315
I have a problem adding friends on one of my .tv names.

It has been doing this without explanation until this week. When I try to add friends it is now giving me the message:

Server Error in '/community' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An item with the same key has already been added.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.


I have no idea what they are talking about and any help would be most appreciated.

Does this mean do delete all the friends I already have on my list?

The web site is quaint.tv, by the way.

Thanks, guys, and have a great day.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back