Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

security Probable phishing attack using Enom nameservers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

forge

we deliverTop Member
Impact
10,533
I believe I have just identified a probable phishing website that unfortunately affects one of my eNom hosted domains due to forwarding to one of the phishing sites.

Just a heads up to other members with eNom hosted domains.

I prefer to not get any more specific at this time. However, I would like to hear if anyone else here has discovered similar alarming problems.

I have notified the company that is potentially affected by this attack. Of course, eNom is not available on Sunday.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back