titan.pro
travelling.pro
update.pro
urology.pro
vagina.pro
warrior.pro
weekend.pro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
please appraise

Jerusalem dot pro

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Alright. You should abandon .PRO entirely and join the ivy leagues as a .COM domainer.

Is there really any room left for late comers in .com land? :sold:

•••
Is there really any room left for late comers in .com land? :sold:

Yes. I see 14-year-old gems dropping weekly. The quality of .ORG drops lately is completely ridiculous. Why waste money on a third rate extension. You know what's up Jawed. :)

•••
Thanks.

A further assessment, please.

Hold .PRO

Catch long and obscure threeworddotCOMs and dotORGs.... i think someone maybe selling LLLL.com for $xx and flip these suckers, good pocket change. :bah:

•••
I hear Snapnames has a good backorder service. :]

•••
In FAQ

The following rules apply to all forums and sub-forums on our site:

1.1) Be Polite! - Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws. Be polite! Debate and heated discussions are okay, however posting rude, attacking, insulting, profane and uncalled for comments are not allowed and may result in the permanent termination of your account.

I have taken a ribbing over some of my domain names. That's fine by me. If I post a domain for appraisal I expect to get various answers. I've never felt the need to start posting pics of a member making fun of them. Microguy is entitled to his opinion like every other member here.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back