NameSilo

domain privatejethire.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S.S.S

Impact
I have seen this domain name for sale on a website what do you guys think I should offer them.

privatejethire.org

I would like to buy it quite fast as I see value in it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have any ideas I am expecting to buy it today

•••
Hi still no appraisal does nobody have an idea I have offered $500 so far

•••
I belive you offered $499 to much. Private Jet Hire makes no sense. Private Jet For Hire does but not for $500 and not on a .org it is your money but if I was the owner I would snatch it up

•••
In europe people do not search charter rather they search hire it is searched quite frequently an as an .org it could perhaps encompass all hire companies what do you guys think ?

•••
Offered $400 asked for $1500 should I take it

•••
Offered $400 asked for $1500 should I take it

Why are you so interested in this domain?

The .org is a major deal breaker for this type of name.

I wouldn't pay more then reg-fee.

•••
this is Yoda talk: Private Jet Hire

This is how people talk: Hire private Jet

•••
"private jet hire" is perfectly good in the UK. We have "car hire" firms, "tool hire" etc.

I would say the name is useless as you can't have a private jet charity or organisation which is what you would associate a .org with.

Also think there's something fishy about this thread.

•••
•••
Do you have a specific plan for this domain? if it's for resale I doubt you would get above $1500 offers as the .org does not fit this one well. If you have a clear development plan then $1500 might be the right price for you.

•••
.ORG does not suit this type if domain

org is primarily used for non-profit and charity organisations

You are better off looking for a .COM name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back