Domain Empire

domain matchmerightnow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brainstormer514

Impact
Guys I know its not the best name but I can see some people wanting to develop this as a dating service focused on fast hook ups or something like that.

What do you think?

I am new here by the way.

Thanks

Mig

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi,
I'm new here also. I think it lacks creativity and the name is too long. Just my 5 cents, but I'm no expert. Don't see it as anything special.

•••
No you are right but look, this was my first domain name purchase and I was with someone when I bought it and she thought it was cool. Soon after I thought, why on earth did I buy this domain name! But at least it's 4 dictionary words and according to website wordtracker,the word "match" in the month of April 2016 was searched globally 64,110 times.

The words "right now" combined was search 489 times in the month of April 2016 if that helps.

I just want to flip that domain fast. I got way better ones that I am currently working on.

Thanks for replying. Your 5 cents actually mean something to me lord_bendtner.

•••
Hey man no problem,
When I first started off, I hand registered 10 domain names, 9 of them were bad. I think it happens. Just focus on finding two unique key words. MatchNow.com (which is selling for $60K on GD) or MatchMe.com would have been better than MatchMeRightNow.com, which is four words. Just imagine having to type that in the URL everytime...

If you look at the other matchmaking websites, you have names like:
Badoo
Tinder
POF
Match.com
EHarmony
LavaLife

Very simple yet catchy words.

•••
You can still flip domains fast, but don't comprise the quality part.

•••
Guys I know its not the best name but I can see some people wanting to develop this as a dating service focused on fast hook ups or something like that.

What do you think?

i can't see it

•••
*you could have stripped down- 'right' from the domain

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back