IT.COM

Private Keyword domain gen and appraisal tool [Chrome Extension] [No longer actively maintained]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Save Breach

Top Member
Impact
Please note that this is no longer actively maintained because we couldn't achieve the scale we wanted to. Thanks all for your interest. Our free tool will always remain free.

In the future, we have plans to revive it. Watch this space ;)

In the domaining industry, its crucial to know among other things the value of a keyword domain before you handreg or, buy it from another investor. Launching Instant GoValue...

What if appraising a keyword/name/domain was as simple as using the Select text to search on google, feature? Instant GoValues offers exactly that!!!

How simple is it to use?
Right click, and select like you Search something by selecting a text in the browser

What is it?
A chrome extension.

I use this private chrome extension tool, which I coded, that is capable of giving GoDaddy values of any text you select (generating a domain out of it), with keyword domain generator.

What it does is to generate domain from words you select, like brandable names, or, from keywords, then get their GoValue. Making it very convenient for quick brainstorming or, while hand regging names by getting a GoDaddy value estimate.

Here's a quick rundown of the features:
  • Simple to use, very easy and time saving. Just right click and Appraise!!!
  • Select some text, then generate a .com out of it and find GoDaddy Appraisal.
  • Use keywords to generate domain & find GoValue
  • Select a bunch of (brandable) names/words from a website/in the browser and find GoValue of each.
  • Click and Select multiple/single domain from a website (in the browser) and find GoDaddy Value
Have more queries? Drop a PM

BEST PART: Just for NPers, I 'm dropping a deal of $0.99 for early adopters of this extension! PM me ASAP (all slots taken, $0.99 has now ended)

PRICE DROPPED to just $1.99 for Beta users!!!

Checkout the screenshot to SEE IT in ACTION!!! :)

c9uH0kx.png

Note: Bulk feature supports 10-15 domains at once and you can hit rate limiting if you try more at once.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lifetime with 1 yr support and updates. Go to savebreach.com then click on the blue Subscribe button and complete payment through gateway and membership signup! (PayPal available, DM for it)

upload_2020-11-27_20-46-25.png

Last edited:
•••
Lifetime with 1 yr support and updates. Go to savebreach.com then click on the blue Subscribe button and complete payment through gateway and membership signup! (PayPal available, DM for it)

Show attachment 174803
Hey you misconfigured your WWW. and it does not work. https://prnt.sc/vryfrh

Your "savebreach.com" site works fine, but when I was clicking around at some point I landed on the www. version and it was saying the site does not exist.

https://savebreach.com/ works
https://www.savebreach.com/ does not work

Last edited:
•••
Hey you misconfigured your WWW. and it does not work

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes I just noticed. I think Nginx is just acting weird for some reason. Will fix it ASAP.

Thanks for noticing & informing :)

•••
Hey you misconfigured your WWW. and it does not work. https://prnt.sc/vryfrh

Your "savebreach.com" site works fine, but when I was clicking around at some point I landed on the www. version and it was saying the site does not exist.

www.savebreach.com should now resolve, I had skipped a DNS record, now re-added, thanks for informing :)
Let me know if you face any further issues.

Cheers

•••
last few hours of Cyber Monday -- deal still valid

•••
Cyber Monday promo is being extended for a short while, but $1.99 this time. Snap it

Last edited:
•••
Price back to $2.99 :)
thanks to all who snapped it cheap

Cheers

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Save Breach, what is the status of your keywords appraisal tool, any new update ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back