Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get it..
Not worth much IMO.

Last edited:
•••
Check videos of 3d food printing. As the microwave was a revolution, 3d food printers are to become next generation data driven IoT kitchen appliance

•••
Check videos of 3d food printing. As the microwave was a revolution, 3d food printers are to become next generation data driven IoT kitchen appliance

Ah yes, I just looked into it....apologies.
In that case, I'd say the domain is worth xxx - low xxxx

Last edited:
•••
My issue with it is what is the business model around it? Are you going to sell 3D printers? or the food? Little confused.

•••
My issue with it is what is the business model around it? Are you going to sell 3D printers? or the food? Little confused.

This specifically may serve as for educating consumers, proof of concept, engagement, content, blog...for others more target to sell 3d printers, accesories, recipies...I have lots of 3d food and printers .coms

•••
Since 2014-2015 sales have gone quiet, they were on fire during that period, then it turned to drone, and now crypto currency.

•••
This a cultural and learning process on how we cook and eat in an IoT environment. Like the elite coffee through Nespresso, but a much larger extent in food design and customized nutrients.

Thanks for your feedback!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back