Dynadot

Print ("Hello World!")

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

swayrforsale

Impact
Hi there, @ NamePros community!

Long story short: I had purchased a domain name looking to launch a venture (the tech startup kind), but as it sometimes happens things didn't quite go as planned. No bother, and I'm now looking to sell the domain I had purchased for this venture.

So I guess I'll head to the domain appraisal forum and get started from there.

I look forward to receiving the community's advice on how to get the best return on investment for my domain!

Cheers,
Jay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Jay!

Thanks for the intro. Hope to work with you.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP, Wish you the best for your domain sale.

•••
•••
Hey there, @swayrforsale Good luck with your sale!
Namepros_Welcome_Panda_(mrbriguy2000@yahoo.ca).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Jay .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Best of luck to you selling your domain. There is tons of information available to get a better idea of domain value .. but to be honest ,, if you're just looking to sell the one domain .. it might not be worth all that much effort, as there is a huge amount of information to absorb before one even begins to get an idea about domains. Definitely worth the time if you're thinking about getting into domaining longer term though! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hey there Jay, Welcome! DM if you want to connect.

•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck with the sale. I hope you stick around though as NP is a great place to learn and network.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back