domain Price suggestion for onlyfanstore.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Simply101

Impact
I need help with pricing suggestion for onlyfanstore.com

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Trademark violation, it's worthless.

•••
•••
onlyfans is trademarked worldwide but only fan store is not!

•••
•••
could be a catchy name for a fan store !

•••
Reg fee IMO

Last edited:
•••
It's not a direct TM violation, but it could be viewed as such if OnlyFans wants to take action, so that definitely lowers the potential resale price.

It's still 3 distinct words (clearly denote it as OnlyFanStore.com in the listing) so toss it up for $1K to $2K and see if anyone bites.

Last edited:
•••
It's not a direct TM violation, but it could be viewed as such if OnlyFans wants to take action, so that definitely lowers the potential resale price.

It's still 3 distinct words (clearly denote it as OnlyFanStore.com in the listing) so toss it up for $1K to $2K and see if anyone bites.
If they did I doubt they would win!

•••
If they did I doubt they would win!

Agreed, but I'm just referring to how the potential threat of this happening may affect buyer interest.

•••
It's a great way of getting customers in summer!

•••
No value plus high trademark risk imo

Last edited:
•••

Thank you! I thought about reaching out to them if they want it

•••
I thought about reaching out to them if they want it

Probably the worst idea you could ever have, as all that will do is invite lawyers.

Buy domains for their intrinsic value, not to target a company with a big legal team, and you'll enjoy a better life.

Last edited:
•••
Probably the worst idea you could ever have, as all that will do is invite lawyers.

Buy domains for their intrinsic value, not to target a company with a big legal team, and you'll enjoy a better life.
Thank you for this information.

•••

Agreed do not contact them.

Your best bet is to create a page called only fan store and that will make it unlikely to be targeted as an only fans replica

•••
Fenix International Limited (onlyfans owner operator) files and wins UDRP disputes at rates that would make Gerry Spence blush. See examples here. Given that, I’d delete the name, associated email, ISP and registrar accounts, destroy and bury internet devices and convert all assets to hard cash. Then vanish by doing something unrelated that qualifies for federal witness protection – name change, cosmetic surgery, relocation, the works, lay low, you’ll be fine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back