Dynadot

Price range for 3 letter .info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MissFlora

*Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member
Impact
No bad words such as j, v, u, z etc. What's the current value in the market? which combinations will be the better ones?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well it seems that a consonate with a vowel and a consonate is a good combo like dog.info or rof.info though ones with high overture one are good to like usa.info ect

•••
MissFlora said:
No bad words such as j, v, u, z etc. What's the current value in the market? which combinations will be the better ones?

Less popular ones will start at maybe $25 and good ones can be up to several thousand $ to the right end user buyer who needs that particular acronym.

Most on the wholesale domain drop market (namewinner/pool, etc.) are now going for $100-300.

•••
Ah I see...thanks harpo and adoptabledomains. :)

•••
I think it all depends on the name like other said, so if it was like, "Cat.info" and you sold it to some cat company...you could get like $10000!

•••
I have to think that the 3-letter .info names are showing some very strong valuation strength recently. Regardless of the letter combo, If I wanted to sell any of the ones I own, I wouldn't consider doing so at anything less than $75 each.

On the higher end, combos that contain only quality letters are worth at least $100 each on the wholesale market, per my observations.

I think as we are seeing 3-letter .com names continuing to show strong value growth (now all 3-letter .com names are pretty much minimum $1000 wholesale), it only makes sense that the same 3-letter .net, .org, .info (and .us too) versions are showing strong growing values too.

3-letter .infos are great short and long term keepers I think. 25% of the supply are in Elequa's hands and essentially retired (He'll never sell) and the rest are dwindling in aftermarket availability as more and more of the limited number of 3-letter .infos fall into end-users hands. Smaller supply can only mean greater demand and thus strong price growth.

(At least in my humble opinion) :)

Thanks,
Andrew

•••
Thanks for the advice, everyone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back